Multiple entrances and multiple exits
A V2Ray process can concurrently support multiple inbound and outbound protocols, and each protocol can work independently.
Inbound traffic can be sent from different outlets according to the configuration. Easily implement distribution by region or domain name to achieve optimal network performance.
V2Ray can open multiple protocol support at the same time, including Socks, HTTP, Shadowsocks and VMess. The transmission carrier can be set separately for each protocol, such as TCP, mKCP and WebSocket.
Nodes of V2Ray can be disguised as a normal website (HTTPS) to confuse its traffic with normal web traffic to avoid third-party interference.
Universal reverse proxy support can achieve intranet penetration.
All common platforms are natively supported, such as Windows, macOS and Linux, and third parties have already supported mobile platforms.
Who will lead the development of Project V
We are a group of people who love freedom. We tend to remain anonymous and do not disclose any identifying information as much as possible.
You can use GitHub, Telegram, Email discuss with us.
Welcome to contribute to the project! Even if you don't know how to write code, there are still many ways to help improve it. Here are some examples:
- ⚙️ Help develop V2Fly! Clone the warehouse, check out the code, and submit a high-quality Pull request!
- 📆 Community Maintenance Help us create and maintain the V2Fly community!
- ...You can do more!
- ...If you have 2+ PRs, you can apply to join the V2Fly team!
- Core uses MIT License
- The website (v2fly.org) is authorized under the CC BY SA 4.0 International License Agreement .
- Including all visible text and pictures on the website.
- Include Project V icon files.
- Including the source code used to generate the website, namely v2fly/v2fly-github-io.
- The copyright of the content created by a third party belongs to its creator. Project V waives ownership of this content.
- Including screenshots of Project V in use.
- Including the configuration files required to run Project V.
- Including the log files generated when Project V is running.